What are the steps to Import Contacts from One Hotmail Account to Another?
- Start with logging in into your account.
- You'll see an arrow pointing down at the upper-left corner of your screen, click on it.
- Choose "People" from a drop-down menu.
- Go to "Manage" in the menu bar.
- And select "Export" from the same menu.
- This will open-up a small window asking for a path to save your contact list. Save the file to your desktop or any other place where you can access it easily.
- Now to import contacts, log-in with your other account in which you want to import your old contacts.
- Click on "People" from drop-down menu just like before.
- Now click on "Add People", under this select "import contacts from a file".
- Now select the path to your saved contact list and that's it.
There are many other wonderful features available in their e-mail service, to know more about them go to Hotmail technical support site. In case, you confront any Problem with this you should Dial Hotmail Support Number Ireland +353-16533070 and find the best solution for your questions.