Novels about Books: The Ultimate Pleasure
Reading novels is fun, but when it comes to reading novels about books, you could say the pleasure is doubled. Novels are simply magical stuff: they grow on you more and more by creating “realities” that are larger than real life and offering you many parallel existences. Even though the following books are works of fiction (of various genres), they show us that books can change lives.
● The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
● Mr. Penumbra’s 24Hour Bookstore: A Novel by Robin Sloan
● The Shadow of the Wind: A Novel (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books 1) by
Carlos Ruiz Zafón
● The Angel’s Game: A Novel (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books 2) by Carlos Ruiz
● The Prisoner of Heaven: A Novel (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books 3) by Carlos
● The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
● The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel by Gabrielle Zevin
● The Bookman’s Tale: A Novel of Obsession by Charlie Lovett
● The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel by Diane Setterfield
● The Book of Speculation: A Novel by Erika Swyler
● First Impressions: A Novel of Old Books, Unexpected Love, and Jane Austen by
● The Silkworm: A Cormoran Strike Novel by Robert Galbraith, aka J. K. Rowling
Tell us below what your favorite novel about books is.