If You Liked this 'book' Then You Are Probably Going To Enjoy This 'book' too!
Found this article relevant?
The world is full with extraordinary stories, some will touch and captivate you like nothing you have ever imagined and some will blow you away. There are times when we finish reading a particular kind of book that leaves you wanting for more readings from the same concept, same themes, same character’s characteristics, and same culture, but all at the same time looking for something ‘special’ in a original story--which is why we saved you the time and collected ten of the most widely-known books with another recommendation.
- If you enjoyed ‘The Fault in Our Stars by John Green’ then you’re probably going to like ‘Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews’.
- If you enjoyed ‘The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins’ then ‘Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson’ will blow you away.
- If you liked ‘All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr’ then ‘The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah’ is a great choice to read.
- If you loved ‘The Book Thief by Markus Zusak’ then ‘The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne’ will equally touch your soul.
- If ‘13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher’ was heartbroken and heartwarming then ‘Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson’ will make you feel the same.
- If ‘Wool by Hugh Howey’ was compelling enough for you, then ‘The Atlantis Gene by A.G. Riddle’ will be as compelling addictive.
- If ‘The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky’ was extremely fun and deep for you, then ‘It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini’ will have the same tone and impact on you.
- If ‘To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee’ was one kind of a book, then ‘A Time to Kill by John Grisham’ is another great book for you with almost the same theme.
- If ‘All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven’ was a great heartbroken and beautiful story, then make sure to put ‘Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone’ on your to-read list ASAP.