How to get registered under GST
If you are required to be registered under GST and not sure what is the procedure for the same. We are here to solve all your GST Registration queries. The registration is an online procedure and following documents are required for the same:
1. PAN CARD of the applicant (individual or business, whatever the case is).
2. Identity and address proof of,
- Individual, if he is the applicant
- All the partner/ director in case if partnership firm/LLP/ Company is the applicant.
3. Address proof for the specified place of business.
4. If the applicant is any registered entity, then their registration document like COI or partnership deed.
5. Bank account details either in the form of cancelled cheque or passbook.
Know more about GST click