How to Fix Error while Log in to Identity Safe?
usually occurs due to temporary network connectivity issue. The network connectivity issues can also appears if your computer is on hibernation mode. To resolve this issue, you need to check the Internet connectivity and also try signing into the Identity Safe.
Here are some troubleshooting steps that can help you to overcome the problem are mentioned below. You can perform the following steps at your own or simply take help from expertise of Norton Antivirus Customer Service.
Try to sign out from your Norton account:
• For this first you need to start your Norton account
• Then click “Settings”
• Click “Identity Safety” under “Detailed Settings”
• After this simply click “Configure”
• In the “Norton Identity Safe window”, on the bottom, you need to click on your email address, and then click “Sign in” as different user
• At last restart your computer system
Sign In to your Norton Account:
• Firstly start your Norton product and then click “Settings”
• Then under “Detailed Settings”, you should click “Identity Safety”
• After this you need to click “Configure” on the “Identity Safe” row
• Enter your Norton account email address and then click “Next” in your Norton account
• Then go with your Norton account password, and click “Sign In”
• Enter your vault password, and click “Open” in the “Vault Closed window”
Check your Online Vault Access:
• Firstly open the Norton Identity Safe website
• Then sign in with registered email address and password
• After this you need type your online vault password, and then click “Open Vault”
• At last wait for few hour and then try to login your vault account
In case you are not able to overcome the situation or to perform the procedure, then you need to simply dial a toll-free (+1-800-439-2178) helpline number. The number connects you to the expertise of the reliable helpdesk which is accessible 24/7 round the clock. The number is applicable for all the users so that they can get instant help and support by the professionals in real time.