Contest Alert! Share Your Shelfie for a Chance to Win $100 Worth of Books
Found this article relevant?
We’re inviting you to show us your best shelfie by sharing a photo of your bookshelf for a chance to win $100USD worth of books*!
To enter the contest, simply:
1- Sign up to Bookwitty here.
2- Take a photo of your bookshelf and upload it to Bookwitty by clicking on Add content/Post/Image.
3- Don't forget to add the tag shelfie to your post so that you’re entered in the draw.
For step by step instructions, click here. You can also check them out below.
You'll receive an email confirming your participation. The winner will be announced on October 1st, 2017.
Step-by-Step Instructions: How to Share Your Shelfie on Bookwitty
Sharing your shelfie is easy. Here's how:
Step 1: Click on Add Content:
Click the Add Content icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen next to your pen name.
Step 2: Click on Post:
Step 3: Click on Image:
Step 4: Give your post a title:
Be sure to include your pen name in the title, for example: Jane's Shelfie
Step 5: Upload your photo:
Step 6: Write a short description of your shelfie:
Tell us why you love your bookshelf.
Step 7: Add the tag shelfie:
Step 8: Publish your shelfie:
Now that you've uploaded your shelfie, it's time to share it with the world! Click the Publish button and everyone who's following you will be able to see your post.
And you're all set!
You'll receive an email confirming your entry in Shelfie Contest. The winner will be announced on October 1st, 2017. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
* Employees of Bookwitty or Keeward are not eligible to participate.
* One entry per pen name is accepted.
* A confirmation email will be sent to each participant.
* Entries will be accepted starting 9:00 AM EST September 15th, 2017 and run until 11:59 PM EST September 30th, 2017.
* The winner will be selected by random draw on October 1st, 2017.
* The winner will be notified by email on October 1st, 2017 with a $100USD coupon code to use on Bookwitty.com.
* Any photo submitted in this contest may be used on Bookwitty's Facebook page, Twitter account, or Instagram account.