Want to return something? Okay, here's how.
(Last modified )
We are happy to accept returns of your purchased book(s) and refund your payment, subject to the following conditions.
We authorize returns and will refund your payment if the return request is received within 30 days of the delivery date of your book(s).
All returns are subject to the following:
- Any shipping fees are non-refundable unless an incorrect or damaged book was sent.
- The book(s) must be in the original condition and show no signs of being opened or read.
- Prepaid return labels are only offered when the return is the result of an error we made; otherwise you shall be responsible for all shipping costs of your return.
Prior to sending us your return, please contact Customer Service to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number and full instructions for the return. Please follow the return instructions carefully to ensure your refund will be processed.
Note the following general guidelines:
- Pack your return securely, inserting any paperwork that was included when you requested your return from Customer Service. Attach your return label to the package.
- Your refund request will be processed upon receipt of the return by BOOKWITTY. However, please note it may take 3-5 business days for it to display on your credit card statement.
- Refunds shall be issued to the same credit card used to purchase the book(s).