Why Kindle fire can’t recognize by PC
Why Kindle fire can't recognized by PC
Kindle fire which comprise approach to amazon app store steaming movies, games, music, video and TV shows. Also store e-books in kindle store. Include custom version operating system like MAC OS, Android. Now a days users are facing a new problem in kindle fire-Why Kindle fire can't recognize by PC. users are not able to connect their kindle to computer.We at amazon kindle fire will pledge to support our customer from this issue.
This issue usually occur when our software has not installed in your computer because of the software your kindle device functions slow.
Why Kindle fire can't recognize by PC
Solution: Why Kindle fire can't recognize by PC:
Points to be remember
- Computer is not asleep: When you first connect your kindle fire to PC your computer will install USB drivers.
- Connect USB cable to USB port on your computer: Your computer should be connection to a most powerful USB port. because A powerful USB port on display can't recognize your kindle.
Follow the steps to resolve the problem of kindle fire can't recognize to your PC:
- Check out that your computer have suitable software installed: Most suitable software have to be installed in your computer to transfer content to kindle from USB. Software depends upon the operating system in your computer. From this you need to install free android file transfer app, window media player, install USB.
- MAC operating system
- Window XP
- If further your computer didn't recognize your kindle fire restart your kindle fire and computer. Press and hold the power button for 40 seconds. In case your kindle fire restarts automatically before 40 seconds passed leave the power button.
- In case if your kindle fire does not restart in 40 seconds turn it on with power button.
Still facing problem repeat the following steps again if further face problem Visit www.amazonkindlesupports.com or Call Toll Free 1-844-600-1933.