Contest Alert! Pick the spookiest kids’ book for your chance to win $100 worth of books
Found this article relevant?lamia, Mariella Villalobos, Grace McKenna and 10 others found this witty
Just in time for the spookiest day of the year, we're running a Halloween contest! Get a chance to win $100 worth of books from Bookwitty by simply telling us which of these books for kids is the very spookiest — or suggest another one for the list — by leaving a comment in the Comments section below.
We think these are the 13 spookiest books for kids from age 3 all the way up to 15, so let us know which one you think is the spookiest.
To enter the contest, simply:
1- Sign up to Bookwitty here.
2- Tell us which of the books on this list is the spookiest - or suggest another book for the list - by leaving a comment in the Comments section below.
You'll receive an email confirming your participation. The winner will be announced on October 20th, 2017.
*Winner receives a $100USD coupon code for use on Bookwitty.com only.
You can check out the full terms and conditions after the reading list.
Terms and Conditions:
* Employees of or commissioned contributors to Bookwitty or Keeward are not eligible to participate.
* One entry per pen name is accepted.
* A confirmation email will be sent to each participant.
* Entries will be accepted starting 9:00 AM EST October 6th, 2017 and run until 11:59 PM EST October 19th, 2017.
* The winner will be selected by random draw on October 20th, 2017.
* The winner will be notified by email with a $100USD coupon code to use on Bookwitty.com.
* Participant’s pen name and comment will be shared on Bookwitty's Facebook page, Twitter account, and/or Instagram account.
"Ghost Light" image by Petr Kratochvil. License: CC0 Public Domain