(Last modified : )
- Follow the instructions in the APIs' technical documentation.
- You may be given access to non-public and confidential information (in whatever form) through your use of the APIs. You may not disclose any of this confidential information to any third party without Bookwitty's prior written consent. You agree that you will protect this information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure. This information will remain at all times the property of Bookwitty.
- Keep private your secret key and access tokens. You can share them with an agent acting to operate your app if they sign a confidentiality agreement and if you inform Bookwitty of this.
- If you use any partner services, make them sign a contract to protect any information you obtained from us, limit their use of that information, and keep it confidential.
- If you are acquired by, or merge with, a third party, you can continue to use our data only within your app.
- Don't sell or license any APIs, services, or data obtained from us.
- We do not rate limit our APIs and we therefore count on you optimizing your calls to the API. If we notice increased and unjustified traffic coming from you, we will block your access to the API.
- Bookwitty may monitor your use of the APIs to improve its services, examine its commercial use, and ensure your compliance with this Policy.
- Bookwitty does not acquire ownership in your API Clients, and by using our APIs, you do not acquire ownership of any rights in our APIs or the content that is accessed through our APIs.Bookwitty reserve all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights, in and to all of its APIs.
- Your access to the content provided by the API may be restricted, limited, or filtered in accordance with applicable law, regulations and policies.
- Any API access you receive from us is provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind.
- Our API will evolve and some endpoints might change or be replaced. We will do our best to update our API documentation and notify you ahead of time of any major changes, however we cannot guarantee that such changes will continue to serve your app as initially intended.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdiction where your app is available.
- In the event of a dispute, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to any claim made against us and related to your services or actions and those of your agents.
- We may change these policies at any time without prior notice. Please check them regularly. Your continued use of our APIs constitutes an implicit acceptance of those changes.